Submit your guest post or article for this site
You are welcome to submit your articles for consideration for publication on this site. All you have to do is follow these rules.
- Make sure your article helps people understand more about using the Internet in business
- Read my site to see the kind of topics that are covered
- Submit original articles not published elsewhere
- Provide something of substance – more than 500 words
- Provide practical advice and include relevant links
- Spell-check before submission
- Submit content which is not relevant to the readers of this site (my readers are mainly small and medium-size businesses looking to improve the way they use the Internet)
- Submit content which is published elsewhere
- Submit content for which you do not own the copyright
- Submit content which is just about business in general
- Submit content which is offensive
- Submit content that is merely promotional
- Stuff your content with self-promotional links
Submitting content does not guarantee it will be published. If approved, your content will appear on this site.
No payment is made for articles.
Please note: I do not accept guest articles which include links to gambling sites, adult sites, or sites which are about smoking, drug taking, weaponry or any other subject I deem unsuitable for my readers. Links will not be accepted which lead to websites I believe are dubious in their nature or which use techniques that could deceive my readers in some way. Links must be relevant to business owners who are interested in using the Internet to improve their business.
Fill in this form to submit your article