Has your website been penalized by Google? No need to panic. Take control of your website success and get your rankings back by following the tips below.
Most people go through the following five phases when their website has been penalized by Google:
- Denial: “Google hasn’t penalized my website. This is just a temporary error in Google’s algorithm. My website rankings will be back next week.”
- Anger: “It’s not fair. Google has no right to downrank my website. They are a monopolist. If I had the money, I’d sue them. I’m not the only one who used the spam tools. All of my competitors have used these tools, too. If my website gets penalized, they should be penalized, too.”
- Bargaining: “If I hadn’t used this particular spamming tool, all of this wouldn’t have happened. If only I had done this or that then my website wouldn’t have been penalized.”
- Depression: “It doesn’t make sense to optimize my web pages. Google will penalize them anyway. SEO is crap. It doesn’t work. It’s all just a big rip-off.”
- Acceptance: “It seems that I have to do some real work if I want to get high rankings. Business on the Internet is still business and it should be treated as such. There are no shortcuts.”
How to get your rankings back
The first thing that you must understand is that search engine optimization (SEO) is not the same as spamming. Unfortunately, a lot of spamming tools are sold as SEO tools. That’s why many people think that SEO equals spamming search engines.
Real search engine optimization has nothing to do with cheating search engines. Good search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship that is beneficial to search engines, businesses and searchers.
If done correctly, Google actually likes SEO and optimized websites.
Do the right things
If you want to get the best possible results for your business, you must do the right things. Do not try to cheat Google and do no concentrate solely on paid search advertising. Google AdWords can be great but it’s also very expensive.
A good search engine optimization strategy will help you to get high rankings that deliver targeted visitors to your website. The time and effort associated with SEO are a wise investment.
The SEOprofiler manual helps you to do the right things in the right order. It helps you to optimize your website step-by-step.
Article by Axandra SEO software