Vserv.mobi, award winning mobile advertising exchange, today released The Mobile Internet Consumer- Europe 2013 report, developed in association with The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA). The report demystifies the evolving Mobile Internet user in Europe and provides insight into the mobile internet usage across six countries namely, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain and UK.
The report aims to provide media planners, advertisers and brand custodians with in-depth Mobile Internet audience insights, to enhance their reach to the right target audience across Europe. According to the report, the Mobile Internet user in Europe is economically stronger, seeks location based services and loves downloading mobile content. Some of the key highlights include:
- Half of the mobile internet users in Europe belong to 18 to 35 years age group
- 6 out of 10 mobile internet users in Europe are men and 2/3rd of the mobile internet users in Europe belong to earning class
- Mobile Internet users are economically stronger, with a high penetration of consumer durables, connected devices and automobiles
- Besides browsing, email and chat, mobile internet users love downloading mobile content
- Mobile internet users enjoy receiving mobile content (56%) and locating services nearby (42%) through mobile ads. Relevant and location based advertising will provide higher engagement in this region