Over the last decade, emerging communication channels – such as mobile, web, and social media – have blossomed into vital avenues for customer interaction. In an effort to bridge the service gaps between these channels, companies are adopting an omnichannel approach. As a matter of fact while 84 percent of retailers believe creating a consistent customer experience across channels is the most important factor for success. When executed effectively, an omnichannel strategy can help provide a seamless customer engagement from one touchpoint to the next.
For many companies, creating this consistent customer experience has become both the ultimate challenge and end goal. In this month’s issue of TeleTech’s e-newsletter, CExpress, discover the technology, processes, and strategies necessary for building an integrated customer engagement plan.
TeleTech’s March issue of CExpress includes:
- A look at how three companies have successfully created a seamless customer experience across multiple channels
- A story about how a major automotive manufacturer was able to smooth out its fragmented information systems to provide a consistent customer experience
- A roadmap for bridging the gaps between various customer touchpoints
- An examination of three elements to consider when integrating effective enterprise-wide cloud capabilities
- A look at five reasons why retailers should add mobile devices to their toolkits in order to increase connectivity
- An infographic that uncovers the trends around how companies are preparing to adopt an omnichannel engagement approach
The CExpress newsletter is published 12 times a year and is designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Sign up to have the publication delivered right to your inbox.