The search is on for Europe’s top search and digital talent, as the European Search Awards 2014 open for entries.
Now in its third year, the European Search Awards attracts hundreds of entries from the leading search and digital agencies and professionals throughout Europe. Categories include Best Use of Search, Best Pan-European Campaign, Best Mobile Campaign and Best Agency. The awards, which are organised by Greater Manchester based events agency Don’t Panic, are open to companies based worldwide who are delivering work in Europe.
The deadline for entries is 17 January 2014, and the shortlists will be published on 14 February. The judging panel includes:
- Jose Truchado, Director of SEO, Expedia
- Danny Goodwin, Associate Editor of Search Engine Watch
- Gianluca Fiorelli, Founder of LoveSEO
- Kaspar Szymanski, SEO Consultant
- Bas van den Beld, Founder, State of Digital
- Bastian Grimm, Managing Partner, Grimm Digital
- Fernando Maciá Domene, CEO, Human Level Communications
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in Reykjavik, Iceland, on Friday 28 March 2014.
Don’t Panic launched the UK Search Awards in 2011 and the European Search Awards in 2012. This year saw the inaugural US Search Awards take place in Las Vegas.
The European Search Awards are delivered in partnership with headline sponsor Manual link Building and in association with Reykjavik Internet Marketing Conference(RIMC) and SEMPO. The PR is handled by PR Agency One.
For more information about the European Search Awards, please visit www.