By Catalino Calacar
I am not advocating WordPress but because of its extensive use I have found it a better framework from other platform. My write up would help you sort out the right framework for your development process.
WordPress Theme Frameworks
WordPress is awesome open source web software used to create beautiful websites and blog. It is easy to create custom theme and intuitive design using WordPress theme. You can start with an HTML template and later add WordPress code to it or start with basic WordPress code and design it further.
What are basic WordPress Theme
WordPress theme frameworks are basically starter themes that can be used as a foundation for the creation of own themes. If you are a web-developer and you are fed up of the entire repetitive task of code writing and checking, switch to wordpress immediately. The framework is easy to use, its time saving and help in efficient development platform. The best part for the developer of WordPress theme is that he is supported via expert communities built all around the WordPress theme framework.
WordPress is not just for blogging
WordPress was initially used as a blogging platform, and still it is the best solution for the blog. However, it has developed a long way and has become a very inclusive Content Management Suite. It is powering many different types of website including business sites, job boards, classified ads, etc. WordPress is extremely flexible, adaptable, and are literally uses thousands of plug-in to enhance itself.
- WordPress is SEO friendly: Search engines like Google, Yahoo love WordPress. It index WordPress websites better that other websites. Actually you can improve your SEO performance by changing your theme and installing WordPress SEO plugins.
- WordPress is Social Media Friendly: WordPress has many social media plugins. You can use this plugins to automatically post your Facebook, twitter and other social media updates. Users will share your post and the website will get more publicity.
- WordPress is Free: WordPress is an open source software so one can easily download and install this free software. With WordPress, you can say no to heavy spending of money on coding and designing.
- Easy to Use: Word-press is simple and easy framework to use. You do not require to master any coding skill. It will save your content automatically apart there are WordPress tutorials to help you in its easy access.
- It has Improved Security and Spam Protection: The WordPress theme is is well coded and it have higher security. There are also lots of plugins available for security and to prevent spam on the site.
- You can Control Comments: You may receive some auto generated spam and comments. WordPress have options to approve comments manually and automatically.
- Multi User CMS: It is one of the unique features of WordPress. If you are an administrator, you can assign role as author, editor, contributor and administrator.
- WordPress is mobile friendly: A WordPress site is easy to make mobile compatible. There are themes that can fit your site for mobile devices.
- There are lots of Plugins: Plugins are codes or modules to extent the site functions. WordPress has many plugins available for social media, security, SEO, gaming etc. It is easy and simple to install.
Last but not least, WordPress offer easy support. There are WordPress forums where you can put your doubts and seek solutions. With all these features we can say that WordPress is a better framework than other. Looking for WordPress expert web designers London ? Look No Further – call us 0207 993 5898 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
About the author
Catalino Calacar is a professional writer for web designers London a company that offer cheap and affordable web design.